Saturday, July 12, 2014

Drink Tea

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!  It's Saturday so that means it's the beginning of another challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is hosted by the amazing Kimmie and is a sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up the gorgeous Gabrielle.  She's part of this week's Frugal Friday specials too meaning she's significantly discounted so be sure to scoop her up.  She is so much fun to color.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from MME.  The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the die cut is from a MFT die.  The sentiment is from the Kimmie's Tea Sentiments Stamp Set.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and please make sure to stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to check out the other amazing DT creations and play along with the challenge.  Hugs!

2 comments:

Kat W said...

Fabulous design and I know several people who would love this cute image!

Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. That image is great and I really like how you colored her. And that die cut swirl is really cool.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company